Welcome to the Sherpa homepage!
Sherpa is a Monte Carlo event generator for the Simulation of High-Energy Reactions of PArticles in lepton-lepton, lepton-photon, photon-photon, lepton-hadron and hadron-hadron collisions. Simulation programs - also dubbed event generators - like Sherpa are indispensable work horses for current particle physics phenomenology and are (at) the interface between theory and experiment.
- For a brief summary on the necessity and construction principles of event generators, see MonteCarloGenerators
- To browse the Sherpa manual online, see SherpaManual
- To download Sherpa, see SherpaDownloads
- To find out more about the physics in Sherpa, see SherpaPublications, News and Theses
- To look at results from and validation of Sherpa releases, see SherpaResults
- To get information about the authors of Sherpa, see SherpaAuthors
- To ask questions and browse answers about Sherpa, see SherpaFaq
- To be informed about patches and newer releases, subscribe to our announcement mailing list